What is RastPro Online?
RastPro is a demand planning software hosted solution which means that Ideum Group takes care of all software and hardware requirements to run the solution.
All the customers need to have is a desktop, notebook or a tablet with an internet connectivity.
What happens next?
One of our sales staff will contact you requesting information about your company’s supply-chain, and work with you to gather required information (e.g. products, inventories, demand history, etc.) for your RastPro trial instance. The customer’s data is placed in a spreadsheet template and uploaded to Ideum Group.
Once we receive the template with the pertaining data, one of our technical support staff creates a user account in our environment, a dedicated database, designate one computer and grants your users account the proper permissions. If you would would like a quick overview of our security continue to the end of the page.
How do I access and/or run RastPro online?
To access or run RastPro application, you need to do the following:
- Using your favorite internet browser, type our environment URL: https://portal.rastpro.com
- Next, type in your username and password to login into Ideum group firewall.
- Now, your customer portal is displayed. Locate the RastPro icon/bookmark link, and click it.
- A remote desktop connection is established.
- You will be automatically logged in.
- Now, on the desktop screen, locate the RastPro icon and click it to launch the application.
How do I keep my data current?
At least, once a week, we request you to send us updates of your recent demand and inventories. Again, the update date is entered into a spreadsheet template and uploaded to Ideum Group’s private file repository.
How is RastPro secure?
To answer this question, let’s break it down into smaller pieces:
- The communication over the internet between the client computer and Ideum Group firewall is encrypted.
- World-class datacenters
- Locked access to the building and to the computer room(s)
- Video surveillance throughout the facility
- Security policy according to the PCI-DSS standard https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/pci-dss-level-1-faqs/
- Monitors the logs from firewall and IDS systems to report events that need attention
read more at https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/data-center/controls/
- At the firewall, Ideum Group monitors and enforces a wide set of security policies based on:
- Password length and strength
- Time and day of the week
- Geolocations of the remote users
- Requested services
- Targeted network address or servers
- In addition, the network traffic to our firewall is constantly monitored for any sign of suspicious activities.
- Using remote desktop application, customer connects and logs in to the designated remote machine.
- Data Security:
- Each customer/user has his own database
- Database access and permissions are restricted per user
- Customer’s has exclusive access to his own database
- Ideum support staff backs-up the database on periodic basis
- Backups can be made available to customer upon request
Ideum Group leverages a wide range of industry-standards security tools and technologies to ensure security of its customers’ data and maintain an efficient and reliable operation.